2022: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2019: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2018: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2017: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2016: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2015: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
7 WanderLinks to Whet Your Palate
posted by The Gypsetters Net in Dot Dot Dot
“The air is full of spices,” says Christopher Brandon in the movie adaptation of Jane Austen’s novel Sense and Sensibility. While he talked about the West Indies, he may have described the world all over. And chances are you’re looking for the same kind of air, filled with the scent of gastronomical wonder. One key to being a good Gysetter is knowing where to find the next big memorable meal–and that doesn’t stop when you pay the bill. Wherever in the world you are, always look for hearty meals to complement your whole trip. Who knows; what you eat will make your vacation all worth it.
Travel away to places where the food is as soulful as the surroundings around you. From the cities with the best restaurants and hidden delis to countrysides gushing with offbeat finds for your palate, journey to where the scent of spices send you and come back home with both mind and body satisfied. Here is a list of links that are sure to send you off to a journey of the senses.
1. Prince Edward Island, off the coast of Canada, is becoming one of a foodie traveler’s hot spot, especially with this guide from Food and Travel Magazine. You’ll never find one menu without seafood cooked in different ways.
2. Need good reasons to travel? Travel+Leisure gives everyone 40 Reasons to Travel Now. One good reason, especially for those who love animals as much as they love having quiet meals, is that there is a sheep cafe in Seoul, South Korea.
3. A quick read from Conde Nast Traveler, this bite takes a look inside the Nam Restaurant in Langkawi, Malaysia. The Jewel of Kedah (its official name) offers not only some of the best beaches, but also memorable meals in their stunning resorts.
4. Take a break from Paris and drive to the south and discover a fantastic hotel and restaurant by the name of Le Mas Candille in Mougins, France. Food and Travel Magazine gives readers a short but satisfying review–saying that puddings “are a delight.”
5. Kate Palbom of Eat, Drink, Travel writes about her culinary discoveries in Israel, saying that creating a food memory is a “labor of love.”
6. If you travel frequently around Asia, you know how big foodies we are. National Geographic compiled great food shots that look almost like street photography–from the wok to the table–inspiration for your next #instafood posts.
7. For an authentic dining experience in Singapore, stay out of the beaten path, says Asian Traveler. They’ve written a guide on how to get the most out of the quirky and hip city-state.
Check other posts..
We are two friends who were former magazine editors. Having moved onto other things, we both realized that the creative flow the publishing world used to offer us was missing from our lives. Armed with a common love of travel to the exotic and familiar, a penchant for the bohemian, an obsession with food and a lust for writing, we decided to collaborate our unique and fashionable journeys through life together in one passion project.
We are The Gypsetters.
Comments - No Responses to “ 7 WanderLinks to Whet Your Palate ”